- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- Chopped garlic
- 1 large red/green bell pepper
- 1 can of pimientos morrones (roasted red peppers)
- 2 pounds of lobster tails (with shell, cut in 2 in. pieces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 16 oz. can of whole peeled tomatoes or can of Roasted tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 laurel leaf
- ½ cup of white cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (white)
- Tabasco sauce to taste
Lightly sauté the lobster pieces in hot oil; when it gets red/pink, remove from oil. Caramelize the onions, bell peppers, red peppers, and garlic in the oil. Stir in. the ketchup, salt, pepper, laurel leaf, roasted red peppers (with the juice), tomatoes, white wine, vinegar, and Tabasco sauce.
Cook on low heat for 10 or more minutes. Decorate with the chopped parsley. Eat with white rice.