Puerto Rican Coquito
- 1 13-oz. can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 15-oz. can cream of coconut
- 1 14-oz. can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 12-oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves, optional
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup light or dark rum (or to taste)*
Blend evaporated milk, cream of coconut, coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, rum (if using)** vanilla extract, and spices in a blender for 1-2 minutes until mixture is combined.
Pour coquito mixture into glass bottles and cover.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until cold.
Before serving, stir or shake bottle well to combine mixture.
Pour coquito into small serving glasses.
Garnish with ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks, if desired.
*For more coconut flavor, use coconut-flavored rum.
**For a nonalcoholic version, omit the rum.